- Find out if the institution not any longer has actually people duty towards overpayment.
- With this particular Web site, validate that the overpayment debt could have been said to NSLDS (because of the DCS GA555). It does not matter in the event that DCS has actually advertised new overpayment financial obligation since reduced.
- Mouse click Overpayment Number throughout the Help tab. Click the wanted Beginner.
- Mouse click numbered round beside the Overpayment personal debt showing your own university as Source. This navigates one to this new Overpayment Monitor page.
- Simply click Erase. That it navigates you to definitely the brand new Overpayment Erase Confirmation webpage.
- Click Establish . This eliminates the fresh overpayment regarding program.
Discover NSLDS Member Tips for the Degree Cardiovascular system website by the looking for »Resource type» on the website and you can »NSLDS User Resources» on Collection webpage
If you have any queries or need assistance so you’re able to delete a keen overpayment obligations, please get in touch with new NSLDS Customer care Cardio from the 1-800-999-8219 otherwise via email from the
forty. If you need to reach a data provider and there are no contacts listed, call the NSLDS Customer Support Center at 1-800-999-8219. They may be able to assist you. We encourage you to maintain accurate contact information and help encourage other financial aid professionals to enter their organization’s contact information.
All the information on this page will depend on the business getting newest names, phone numbers, or any other email address
41. How do we update the Organizational Contact info? You can update the currently listed contact information by clicking on the number next to the function that needs to be changed. Follow the Help Page Instructions found by clicking the Help Icon »?» You can also add contacts for additional functions by clicking the ADD button on the Contact List Page. NSLDS encourages all schools to list at least a primary contact and a contact for Enrollment Reporting as these contacts are used for email notifications.
42. Why does the printout research different from the internet site? Your browser formats content according to the size of the printed page, not the size of the on-screen window. Text is word-wrapped and graphics are repositioned to accommodate paper size.
43. How does my personal internet browser possibly freeze when print a web page? Sometimes Web pages contain complex graphics. Complex graphic images may stress the printer driver beyond what it can handle. Usually, the printer manufacturer is aware of such a problem, and may already have an updated printer driver available for you. Check your printer manufacturer’s Web site for an updated driver. Installing the latest driver should solve the printing problems for you.
49. In which ought i come across NSLDS reference procedure? Alternatively, you can select this link to get there. The material is organized by Current and Historical publications.
45. In which can i find the ISIR Publication? You can find the ISIR Guide on the Knowledge Center website by selecting »Library» from the home page and the »ISIR Guide» link under »Handbooks, Manuals, or Guides» from the Publications by Resource Type page. Alternatively, you can select this link to get there. The ISIR Guide and related updates are organized by Current and Historical publications.
46. Where should i select the FSA Handbook? You can find the FSA Handbook on the Knowledge Center website by selecting the »FSA Handbook» link from the home page under the »Quick Reference» section on the right-hand side of the page.
47. In which can i discover NSLDS Newsletters? You can find the NSLDS Newsletters by selecting the News & Events link on the menu bar of the NSLDS Professional Access Web site login page. Selecting this link will open a payday loans nashville tn new window which takes you to NSLDS User Resources on the Knowledge Center website. Alternatively, you can select this link to get there. For historical copies of the Newsletters select the »Historical» link found on the NSLDS User Resources page.